Troya Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troya Heroes

The forum for all members of Troya Heroes and all allies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Empty
PostSubject: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Here is a lil farmin vid i made.

Back to top Go down
http://kill.heavenforum.com
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:02 pm

I made annother one
Back to top Go down
Batista
Drunkard
Batista

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: lol   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Omg, your videos are beatiful, but I didn't like the fast end of that Raptor Farming video, anyways, it was beautiful. Though Md, what about making a Video Corner, lmao
Back to top Go down
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

PostSubject: Thanks   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Sorry about the raptors but its a fast run and that was the only song i had that wud fit. I agree the fast ending was annoying Razz
Back to top Go down
Artica

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:56 am

ahah so funny the first one
Back to top Go down
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

PostSubject: ?   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:47 am

Why is it funny lol
Back to top Go down
Natural Mew

Natural Mew

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 pm

What video tool do u use because ive tried using fraps .

but fraps Fails@Life
Back to top Go down
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 am

Lol i used fraps and it doesn't fail when you get the full version for free on pirate bay at the risk getting viruses! wewt ( i didn't get any)
Back to top Go down
Natural Mew

Natural Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 am

but the video size is huge... how do u get it up on youtube... when it takes so long to upload to youtube due to the sheer size. or do u use some sort of video converter?

if so can u tell me what one. i need to know cuz i got a vid that i want to upload

thanx
Back to top Go down
Natural Mew

Natural Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:38 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Batista
Drunkard
Batista

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Dear mew.   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 am

Natural Mew wrote:
but the video size is huge... how do u get it up on youtube... when it takes so long to upload to youtube due to the sheer size. or do u use some sort of video converter?

if so can u tell me what one. i need to know cuz i got a vid that i want to upload

thanx

I've notice that you can't upload video with the length more then 10 minnute, but you can upload very huge video files in youtube, by making parts. The reason why you make part is because youtube only take 10min each video max, so try divide your movie into parts, cause that work for sure.
Back to top Go down
Natural Mew

Natural Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:25 am

ist not that. its just that i made a 7 min long Vid of RA and now its lik a gig in size. i need some sort of program to compress the size and post on youtbe. otherwise i wil lbe waiting there all day for 2 years
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Natural Mew wrote:
ist not that. its just that i made a 7 min long Vid of RA and now its lik a gig in size. i need some sort of program to compress the size and post on youtbe. otherwise i wil lbe waiting there all day for 2 years
www.zamzar.com
free to sign up and compress it to a 100mb/ish file, perfect for youtube Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!   Rihlon Refuge Farming vid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rihlon Refuge Farming vid!
Page 1 of 1