Troya Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troya Heroes

The forum for all members of Troya Heroes and all allies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your funniest guild wars experience

Go down 
+3
rl dennis
Batista
Dmax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmax
Drunkard
Dmax

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Your funniest guild wars experience Empty
PostSubject: Your funniest guild wars experience   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 am

This will be an ongoing post where you can tell us the funniest or most memorable thing that ever happened to you in this game! Heres mine

I was duo UW farming with a friend, I was the SS necro and he was the 55 monk. We were about halfway through the Smite Crawlers when a couple of Coldfire Nights came into agro range (anyone who has ever done it before knows that this means serious trouble). As the 55 monk died in a matter of seconds i run like hell with the nights hot on my tail. I dodged most of their attack pretty well but i couldn't stop the snaring. So they hit me with a final snare which got me down to litterally 1hp and then, then they broke agro! I was well chuffed Very Happy. Then i rezzed my mate and we finished the run. No ectos though Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Dmax on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kill.heavenforum.com
Batista
Drunkard
Batista

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Hahaha   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:03 am

Sounds really funny MD. Sad about the etco drops.

Anyway here is mine.

For some few days ago, I went Alliance Battle with my friend Henna. She comes from Finland. We made loads of build using the elite Ride the Lightning. We went around Alliance Map and zaped Luxons with our spikes, and wow so much fun see one after one dies cause of the spike, but every time i tierd to mode the build, I also forget to switch head pieces, and sometime as well the staff. But it went really well. = )
Back to top Go down
rl dennis

rl dennis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: WARTHOG   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:38 am

last time i was in a mission and lost my team xD then i wandered around long time then i found a warthog hit a white mantle with stoning O_o affraid
Back to top Go down
Cuthalion Beleg

Cuthalion Beleg

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: awesomeness   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 pm

lol you guys have some great stories...

anywho to my funny experience

this is more then 3 years ago, to be exact it was the very first day of guild wars was ever online as retail
there was a server error and we were stuck in old ascalon, we could not get out and do PvE, we couldn't switch maps... to make time pass and because my friend and i was immature at the time, we decided to remove all armor and start dancing (as you do) anyway not 5 seconds later a few more joined us... before we knew of it, the whole damn place was full of 20+ noobs dancing "naked" in one big rave, i took a screenshot unfortunately that got lost when i moved Sad ... aahh the good old days
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Your funniest guild wars experience   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 pm

I was once doing the quest in PreSearing to kill the Rogue Bull from Lady Althea. I accepted the quest and ran down to the lake only to find the Bull standing on a dead grawl, and I could have sworn it looked as though the bull was kicking the dead grawl lol. Nothing special but it made me chuckle ^ ^
Back to top Go down
badman1512

badman1512

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your funniest guild wars experience   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Nice Posts but i been on guild wars for nearly 3 yrs and i for 1 cannot remember a single funny experience unfortunatly.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Lord Pyrite [TUC]

Lord Pyrite [TUC]

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your funniest guild wars experience   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Has to be the first time I saw the Vasburg Armory chase with the guards around the tree. I laughed soo much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your funniest guild wars experience   Your funniest guild wars experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your funniest guild wars experience
Page 1 of 1